It's more than a name. It's our duty.
Fiduciam is Latin for trust. We value your trust so much we made it part of our name.
“A fiduciary duty is the highest standard of care. The person who has a fiduciary duty is called the fiduciary, and the person to whom he owes the duty, is typically referred to as the principal or the beneficiary. ... As a result, potential beneficiaries can have greater confidence in seeking out a fiduciary.”—Cornell University Law School, Legal Information Institute
- Trust is paramount to any relationship. We want to earn your trust and will always strive to keep it.
- Transparency is important to us. Clients know exactly how fees are charged in a simple and straightforward way.
- Before we commence a business relationship, we will ensure that it is mutually beneficial for all parties.
- If our services are not appropriate or do not meet your needs, we will try to provide access to other professionals.
Certifications & Affiliations
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™
• Member of Financial Planning Association®
What to Expect
While accounts are being opened and funded, clients can expect to begin the financial planning process. This includes:
- Establishing and defining the client-planner relationship
- Gathering client data, including goals
- Analyzing and evaluating the client’s current financial status
- Developing and presenting recommendations and/or alternatives
- Implementing the recommendations
- Monitoring the recommendations
An important component of this dialogue is determining a client's risk. Once a risk score is agreed upon, an appropriate asset allocation model is used to invest the portfolio. We have created 5 models covering the gamut of conservative to aggressive allocations. As circumstances change, clients can move into a different model as appropriate. The specific investments in each model are primarily low cost Electronically Traded Funds (ETF) and mutual funds.